Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ubiquitous

I learned a new word today and it was just real quick but it seems to have sparked a lot of thought for me.

The word is Ubiquitous.

I was sitting next to a girl and she asked me what it meant. I said, "I don't know, why?" She replied, "it just came to me but I don't know what it means."

So I looked it up.

It means omnipresent. Being present everywhere at once.

Ubiquitous.

I kind of felt it meant more than that to me at that moment though. As I read the words of what it meant it struck me. Maybe it doesn't just mean omnipresent.

For me it seems to be Heavenly Father reassuring a girl who was about to perform a talent that "Ubiquitous." I'm always there for you.

Ubiquitous. You are not forgotten.

Ubiquitous. There is always hope, guidance and help.

Ubiquitous. Don't forget.

Ubiquitous. With my help everything is possible. Just trust.

Although it was a new word for me, Ubiquitous is eternal.

God is Ubiquitous.

1 comment: