Saturday, July 31, 2010

Laughing all the Way



This past weekend I think I had one of the funnest road trips in my entire life, which is saying a lot.

I am a big fan of a good solid road trip, with bonding time, jokes, random screaming, and funny pictures of sleeping people. I have wonderful memories of all of my great trips on the road.

One trip during high school I rode across the country with my parents and grandma, and let me tell you that that trip is not just real quick, so I needed something to occupy my time. My Grandma had her crocheing, my mom had her "happy place" (i.e. she falls right asleep whenever she is in the car.) I decided that I would take a coloring book and crayons. It ended up being a great decision because once I was home I gave my friends a gift from my trip, a page I colored.

Anyway, this past weekend I drove some of my greatest friends to Colorado. I had so much fun and smiled in my heart and laughed the whole way.

You should all road trip sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment