Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Planner

I am a person who loves having people and purpose in my life.

Give me a group of friends and tell us to do something just real quick and I will have a joyful experience.

Put me in a classroom and tell me to learn... I will be happy.

I love being busy, having things to do, and people to do them with.

What is there to help me accomplish all that I need to? Well, that is where my planner comes in.

Yes. I use a planner. I love it actually.

Every night I plan my next day and make sure I have everything done that I need to do. I write down thoughts, ideas, things to do, and the occasional drawing throughout the day. At the end of the night I am able to review my day and see where I can improve the next day.

I love a day where my planner is full. I know that that day was time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment