Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Any two points connected

Just real quick, this is a blog about the paradox of a line for the testing center.

Tonight I went to take a test and the line for the testing center went out the door. Meaning to the outside, cold, dark. It was horrible. People should not have to wait in lines to take tests.
Picture from http://blog.visiblegains.com/long-lines-at-the-national-retail-federation-annual-conference/

I just think it is wrong to wait for something that I don't even want to do anyway.

Lines should only be allowed for amusement park rides and general conference.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I once had to wait in line for over an hour... I started outside on the path between the bensen and swkt. so don't leave your testing center finals to the last afternoon...ever.

    ReplyDelete