Thursday, June 21, 2012

The 1st of many Catching up posts- Pottermore

Sometimes I get behind in posting, but I have been wanting to do this post for awhile.

I am a big harry potter fan. I love those books. I also sometimes have wand pens that I take to church.

Anyway, J.K. Rowling recently came out with a new "interactive reading experience" called Pottermore.

I pretty much was geeking out about it during the months before hand and then I got my letter. I bought supplies, then my wand chose me:

If you want to know what that means join pottermore


Then came what I was worried about, the sorting. I kind of have this fear of becoming a dark wizard so I really didn't want to be sorted into Slytherin. Also, I oft think Hufflepuff and marshmallow together in the same train of thought, and I sort of wanted not Gryffindor, so what I am saying is I really wanted the sorting hat to see me as a witty nerd and sort me to Ravenclaw. 

J.K. Rowling warned me to answer truthfully, which I did, and the hat decided:


It was meant to be. I'm a Ravenclaw, busy doing this now:



And this:
I am a wizard for sure, but not a dark one, a nerdy witty one.

No comments:

Post a Comment