Thursday, May 20, 2010

Waking Up

Waking Up. That can be the best time of the day for me, when I realize life is good that today is going to be grand, or oft times it is the time when I realize I am exhausted and I don't want to get up at all, today is going be bad a horrible day.

Either way, for either day, I am right.

It is a good day when you wake up happy. If while waking up I am unhappy the day usually is long and drawn out. My tiredness creates a cloud that seems to follow me throughout the day, raining little thoughts of, "remember how tired you are, how you didn't wake up good, and how life is horrible." Even when it isn't.

What a difference waking up right makes.

Just Real Quick I want to say that I love the feeling I get when I wake up and the first thought comes to mind is: "I am so glad I'm alive. I remember God blessed me so much yesterday and today is going to be a great day. Because I know God will do it again. He loves me for I am His son."

Lets wake up and make a difference, share our blessings, and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment